Steve Seward | CFP®, MSFS, CFS®, CES, RICP®
When planning your financial future, it is important that you work with a financial planner who has the experience and education to help you navigate today's financial markets. As owner and founder of Lifepoint Financial Solutions, Steve has assisted numerous individuals, families and business owners in developing plans to achieve their financial goals.
Steve is an individual financial planner with more than 25 years of experience. He began his career in financial services after completing his bachelor’s degree in finance at the University of Toledo. After several years of success, Steve felt that his clients would be best served by starting a firm that would reflect his own values and philosophies. Steve specializes in a number of areas including retirement planning, investing in stocks, bonds and mutual funds, and life and long-term care insurance. Qualifications and licenses Steve has obtained include:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP ® ) - College for Financial Planning, Denver, CO
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS) - Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®( RICP®) -The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Bachelor of Business Administration specializing in Finance (BBA) - University of Toledo
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS) - Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA
- Certified Estate and Trust Specialist (CES) - Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA
- Certified Income Specialist (CIS) - Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA
Steve enjoys golf, camping, boating, and spending time with friends and family. Steve's primary office is located in the Mason office, but also schedules meeting in the downtown Cincinnati location at 5th/Main as well as the AurGroup Financial Credit Union West Chester branch.