Eric Albright | CFS®
Eric has been a Financial Advisor assisting individuals, families, and business owners for over 17 years and is a valuable guide in wealth management at Lifepoint Financial Solutions. He uses integrated asset allocation with a focus on investing with a lower overall cost than his peers in the industry. Eric specializes in retirement planning, life and long-term care insurance, and fee-based investing using ETF’s, stocks, and mutual funds.
Eric began his career in financial services after completing his bachelor’s degree in financial planning at Ball State University. His qualifications and licenses include:
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) - Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA.
- Registered Representative of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., A Registered Investment Advisor
- State of Ohio life and health insurance license
- FINRA Series 66 and Series 7 (General Securities representative)
Eric resides in Loveland, OH with his wife and son. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, is a sports addict, and is a die-hard fan of the Chicago Cubs. Eric's primary office is in the Mason office but also meets with members in the AurGroup Financial Credit Union branch located in West Chester, OH.