Amy R Barkalow CFS®
Amy has been working in the financial services industry for more than 20 years and is part of the founding team at Lifepoint Financial Solutions. She handles the behind the scenes duties, administrative and business operations for Lifepoint Financial Solutions. She also performs client account service, schedule management, marketing, compliance documentation, technical support, account trading, and the preparation of the growing multitude of forms that are required in today’s financial services world.
Amy began her career in the financial services industry as a regional office business processor in 1996 and has worked closely with Steve since 1998. Her qualifications and licenses include:
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) - Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA.
- Registered Representative of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., A Registered Investment Advisor
- Operations Advisory Council member – Cambridge Investment Research, Inc
- State of Ohio life and health insurance license
- FINRA Series 63 and Series 7 (General Securities representative)
Amy resides in Mason with her husband of over 3 years, enjoys traveling, camping and boating in the summer and spending time with her family, friends, grandson and her Cocker Spaniel Duke. Amy's office is located at 3611 Socialville Foster RD. Suite 102, Mason, OH 45040.