Amy R Barkalow
Amy has been working in the financial services industry for more than 20 years and is one of the founding team at Lifepoint Financial Solutions. She handles the behind the scenes duties, administrative and business operations for Lifepoint Financial Solutions. She also performs client account service, schedule management, marketing, compliance documentation, technical support, account trading, and the preparation of the growing multitude of forms that are required in today’s financial services world.
Amy began her career in the financial services industry as a regional office business processor in 1996 and has worked closely with Steve since 1998. Her qualifications and licenses include:
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) - Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA.
- Registered Representative of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
- Service Excellence Advisory Committee member – Cambridge Investment Research, Inc
- State of Ohio life and health insurance license
- AHIP Medicare certification
- FINRA Series 63 and Series 7 (General Securities representative)
In addition, she now offers Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplement insurance plans for residents of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
Amy enjoys traveling, camping in the summer and spending time with her friends, family and her Cocker Spaniel Duke. Amy's primary office is in the AurGroup Financial Credit Union West Chester, OH branch.